1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion Noob question bout some fluff!

Discussion in 'Fluff and Stories' started by silverfox, Mar 20, 2010.

1. silverfox
    Jungle Swarm

silverfox New Member

Alright so here's my question. Last edition of the lizardmen book the lizardmen's future was intertwined with the island of Albion. What ever happened with this concept because unless im blind theres not a single mention of it in our new book?

2. Arsenal
    Temple Guard

Arsenal New Member

I think GW is ignoring Albion at this point. There is no mention of it any of the new books, and they discontinued all the Albion specific minis.

I think it was just a one off for the one campaign and then it was dumped, but not working for GW, I can't say for sure.

3. giant stegadon
    Saurus

giant stegadon New Member

? i need to go back & check that out

4. Droohoof
    Skink

Droohoof New Member

Lizardmen took the island over, under the will of Lord Mazdamundi who put the mists back up to no one could venture there again. If I you really want I can go through my White Dwarf Library and see if i can pick the article out.

5. lordofwar
    Skink

lordofwar New Member

yep dumped.

6. strewart
    OldBlood

strewart Well-Known Member

They seem to be embarrased by their summer campaigns. You will also find absolutely no mention of Storm of Chaos in any recent book either. In fact, it almost appears GW is trying to move the 'current day' of WHFB backwards. When the HE book came out, not only was there no mention of Albion or SoC, Eltharion had returned to his previous form fighting on a griffon rather than being the very cool newer Eltharion the Blind, no mention of that at all.