1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS Objective Game Versus Khorne

Discussion in 'Battle Reports' started by DeathBringer125, Nov 18, 2018.

1. DeathBringer125
    Carnasaur

DeathBringer125 Well-Known Member

4DBA0D9D-9088-475D-9D88-26455430016C.jpeg EF5C912D-35D6-4C4F-B777-52AA702E9854.jpeg Hey guys, I recently played against @TheCrazyKhorneGuy. I used my build posted on another forum and we did an objective game. Early game (turns 1-3) I definitely didn’t go for objectives (I’m not used to worrying about them). Inevitably I lost 14 to 23 points though my army did obliterate his (I lost by points but end game my army could have slaughtered him). His build included skarbrand which I proceeded to nuke and kill by turn 2. He held 3 of the five objectives including the middle one which gave two points instead of 1. Turn three he summoned a bloodthirster which charged me I killed it on turn 4. He had bloodreavers (I think) charge me and end up over turn 3 and 4 killing my EotG and starpriest. All the while my Lord Kroak got on balewind with cogs and nuked skarbrand got summoning points and summoned a oldblood on carno, which I lords of space and time teleported to middle objective where he steamrolled his guys and took 2 objectives. I also summoned skinks to block the bloodthirster. I used my Lord celebrant on dracoth to kill twenty bloodthirsters (it was pretty epic) and took an objective. In the end I had a ton of guys and he had one squad of ten guys which held one of the 5 objectives, I held the rest. But he had already gotten to many points and I couldn’t catch up to him before turn 5. I have two pics. The first is battle round 4 and the second is 5. I forgot to take pics each turn like planned. My build was

Allegiance: Seraphon

Leaders

Lord Kroak (450)

- General

Saurus Astrolith Bearer (160)

Engine of the Gods (220)

- Artefact: Coronal Shield

Skink Starpriest (80)

Lord-Celestant On Dracoth (220)

- Lightning Hammer & Thundershield

Battleline

10 x Skinks (60)

- Boltspitters & Star Bucklers

10 x Saurus Warriors (100)

- Clubs

10 x Skinks (60)

- Boltspitters & Star Bucklers

Endless Spells

Balewind Vortex (40)

Chronomantic Cogs (60)

The Burning Head (40)

Total: 1490 / 1500

Extra Command Points: 0

Allies: 0 / 400

Wounds: 67

He would have to post his build lol all I remember was skarbrand (who I despise which is why I nuked him.). I’m sure he can fill in more details lol. Next game I will take more pics. In the second pic the area my oldblood was at, my celestant was at, my Kroak was at, and my skinks (far right hard to see) were at were objectives. He had some khorne guys near top of pic who held a objective.

dinoSTARZ and Aginor like this.
  2. Aginor
    Slann

Aginor Fifth Spawning Staff Member

Priceless typo! :D

Other than that: sounds like you two had quite some fun and Khorne got some new skulls for his throne as well.

Thanks for the battle report!

And yeah, playing objectives need practice. I won some games because my opponent forgot to play the objectives, just trying to table me. And that is pretty hard.

3. DeathBringer125
    Carnasaur

Lol yeah we both had a lot of fun. I still say that though he won the battle, I won the war (I was way more powerful than he was at end) lol!

4. TheCrazyKhorneGuy
    Chameleon Skink

TheCrazyKhorneGuy Well-Known Member

oh shut up, your just making an exuse for your mistake about not going for the objectives. next time there will be much more skulls for the skull throne and BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD.

you just have to get used to the fact that games only go until 5 turns, not 8 like we did the last few times.

but hey, your kinda new and your learning so.... You got ABSOLUTELY WRECKED

can you tell im bathing in my victory?
    lol

5. Aginor
    Slann

Aginor Fifth Spawning Staff Member

You two are amazing. :D

(Reminds me of my friend @Mesandres and me. Always a little trash talk involved.)

6. DeathBringer125
    Carnasaur

Lol so true. Either way I technically would have won the war lol. YOU WON ON TECHNICALITY lol. If it was a real war I would have killed you last guy the turn after and then WHO WOULD GET THE OBJECTIVES BACK TO BASE? NOBODY! Lol we bicker a lot.

7. TheCrazyKhorneGuy
    Chameleon Skink

TheCrazyKhorneGuy Well-Known Member

aw your so cute
    YOU COWARDLY GROT!!!!