1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Odd request for Slaan owners!

Discussion in 'Painting and Converting' started by asrodrig, Jun 7, 2009.

1. asrodrig
    Carnasaur

asrodrig New Member

I have a request that may seem a little bit odd. As many of you may know, I don't have a Slaan model, so I've decided to scratch build my own. However, since I don't have one to compare the size, I need the measurements. Could someone who has one measure how tall, how deep, and how wide the figure is? Thanks a million in advance!

2. strewart
    OldBlood

strewart Well-Known Member

Really the important thing is to use a 50mm base, beyond that it doesn't matter so much.

But anyway. He is about 2cm deep, ~3.8mm tall and just over 3cm wide mostly because his knees stick out. He's not really that big, if you make him about man-sized imagining that the legs are tucked up underneath, you should be fine.

Good luck, I will be keen to see how you go.

3. WheelR
    Chameleon Skink

WheelR New Member

You will never have one if you keep calling it a Slaan.. Slaan = Chaos.. Chaos = Enemy.. I wanted to say this for a long time :p

Anyways looking forward to see the result.. I hope you can do something fun with his hands.

You got one tiny Slann Strewart .. My Slann is allmost 3CM...

4. strewart
    OldBlood

strewart Well-Known Member

Woops, of course the 3.8mm tall is meant to be 3.8cm. :p My Slann hasn't been run over by a truck.