1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS Our Spells

Discussion in 'Seraphon Discussion' started by Archkyrie11, Jul 18, 2019.

1. Archkyrie11
    Cold One

Archkyrie11 Active Member

Is there a consensus on what spells of ours are the best. Trying to get my list submitted for my tournament and totally forgot we had spells now

LizardWizard likes this.
  2. LizardWizard
    OldBlood

LizardWizard Grand Skink Handler Staff Member

Stellar Tempest for Slann
    Meteoric Convocation for Skink Starpriest

That is how I kit my Wizards. Stellar Tempest is only strong vs hordes, so later in game you can use the allegiance ability to change the spell to something useful on your Slann.

Nart, Aginor and LordBaconBane like this.
  3. LordBaconBane
    Ripperdactil

LordBaconBane Well-Known Member

Yup I do the exact same thing. I recently did a double star-priest build with Great Remember. I gave one of my priests the item nuke and I would teleport him to the hero, attempt item nuke, then dip out. Failed all the casting, but hey, wanted to try it.

Edit: I had a Slann with Great Rememberer and I gave him Stellar Tempest. I used a Astrolith to give bonus spell range and slammed that poor Skaven.

Aginor and LizardWizard like this.
  4. Nart
    Carnasaur

Nart Well-Known Member

I go for Stellar tempest on Skink starpriest and convocation on Slann. I teleport starpriest into the postition and cast tempest. If there is no targets for it, Skink will cast Summon starlight and Realm Spells. Slann is usually too busy with summoning, to cast anything for first 2-3 turns.

ILKAIN and LizardWizard like this.
  5. ILKAIN
    Skink Chief

ILKAIN Well-Known Member

Have to agree. with nart. I get the decreased viability on non-hordes, but the SP has an amazing always useable spell in starlight and only one cast so that really isn't a factor when tempest starts to fall off.

LizardWizard likes this.