1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Party last night

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Gexmofia, Jul 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gexmofia
    Skink

Gexmofia New Member

last night there was this party that i was invited to so i went there and at about 11 my parents freaked out and wanted me to come home (they dont go for the old sleepover trick). And i dont know why but they went to bed as soon as i got home so when this happends its a free sneaking card for me :D.

I got back to the party at about 12 ish and brought a micky, 2 beers, half a coffe kaluma, and a cooler for the chicks. So after an hour i got drunk and you'll never guess what i was talking about.

SKINKS! I was trying to find skinks in some guys basement for like a hour, Then to top it off i was wearing this hoodey over my shoulder and i called it the cloak of feathers and declared that no one else can wear it because it's a arcane item. I also talked the burning sword of chotec and how it modifys your amour save by alot.

My friends said all of this to me as i dont remember most of it, and they have 30 sum recordings of me so ill probbaly make a sound board thing haha.

2. asrodrig
    Carnasaur

asrodrig New Member

I'm locking this because we here at Lustria Online do not support underage drinking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.