1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS Path to glory progressive list.

Discussion in 'Seraphon Army Lists' started by ILKAIN, Mar 17, 2020.

1. ILKAIN
    Skink Chief

ILKAIN Well-Known Member

So this thread is going to be my progressive list for Path to glory that starts this Saturday. this is my LGS's first PTG so they aren't making us roll for after battle rewards.

one of the other players is going to be moving into housing on Saturday so the LGS let him play his games early. I was able to get a minor victory on an objective battle plan and got 2 glory.

my plan is to win with extra units, not glory points. so I spent one glory and my roll to get another unit.

I elected to start with the Skink chief on Steg, and take a Basti with solar array. I am declaring as a Thunder lizard faction coalesced. the chief has the prime war beast trait and the fusillade for now.

my new unit is a SCarno. I'm debating which weapon to give him. I can move the TL mandatory artifact to him from the chief if I so choose, but the general trait has to stay with my champion.

I will update this list after the games this Saturday.

Champion
    Skink Chief on Stegadon, Prime war beast, Fusilade

Followers:
    Bastilodon, Solar Array
    Scar Veteran on Carnosaur, Spear (most likely)

Glory: 1

2. LizardWizard
    OldBlood

LizardWizard Grand Skink Handler Staff Member

Best of luck.

I love Path to Glory!

3. ILKAIN
    Skink Chief

ILKAIN Well-Known Member

Thanks!
    i've never payed in a PTG game this big before. we have 12 players. biggest ive ever done was 8 and that fell apart cuz the store closed mid league lol.

4. ILKAIN
    Skink Chief

ILKAIN Well-Known Member

Weekend update:

because I was so busy running around helping with rules explanations (we had three brand new players!!!) I only got one game in. fought against Khorne on the beasts lair battle plan. we modified the rules to give a 1 time I glory point reduction to a large retinue follower as a reward instead of getting a version of the monster if you win. the monster in my game was the troglodon! notable fight was between my scar vet and his might warlord of khorne… he had that thing with 3+ saves re rolling ALL saves, and any unsaved wounds from his ax cause a 5+ chance for an insta kill at the end of combat. the fusillade punched through for the mortal wounds, because it had taken only 3 damage from 2 rounds of shooting from the basti, chief and a round of fighting from the scar vet!

I won the fight, got 2 glory points and added another stegadon to the army by spending one.

the new list is

Champion
    Skink Chief on Stegadon, Prime war beast,

Followers:
    Bastilodon, Solar Array (starting unit)
    Scar Veteran on Carnosaur, Spear, Fusilade (TL mandatory artifact)(reward follower)
    Stegadon w/ Skystreak bow (reward follower)

Glory: 2