1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS pdf vs app?

Discussion in 'Rules Help' started by necronic23, Jan 18, 2016.

1. necronic23
    Jungle Swarm

necronic23 New Member

Hi

Just starting AoS and have dug out my lizardmen aka seraphon. Having looked at the pdf that is available on the GW website and on the AoS app, i have noticed 1 or 2 differences, however they only 1 that really interests me is oldblood/kroq gar.

In the pdf, he is listed while in the app, all it lists is an oldblood on carnosaur. Both valid? pdf takes precedence? app takes precedance?

Same with 1 or 2 other units in the pdf vs app like eternity gaurdian/chakax?

One note of interest, in the pdf, at the bottom it says this:

The following do not have warscrolls. Instead, use the substitute warscrolls listed below.

to which:

Saurus Oldblood on Carnosaur. . . . . . . . . . . . . .Scar-Veteran on Carnosaur

but like i said earlier, according to the app, kroq gar has no entry while old blood on carnosaur appears?

confused.com

2. Crowsfoot
    Slann

Crowsfoot Guardian of Paints Staff Member

If your playing AOS the app and GW pdf are correct, your looking at the Lizardmen pdf which was released when AOS launched when they rebranded to Seraphon new pdf's were released they are on GW site but not all together in one section, you have to click each unit and download the warscroll but they are all on here some were in an easy to download link, lets see if I can find it.

http://www.lustria-online.com/attachments/warhammer-aos-seraphon-en-pdf.18388/

attached by @lastlostboy

3. necronic23
    Jungle Swarm

necronic23 New Member

thank you.