1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gallery Phoenix's Art

Discussion in 'Fluff and Stories' started by PhoenixTheCat, Mar 21, 2017.

1. PhoenixTheCat
    Terradon

PhoenixTheCat Well-Known Member

Hi. I decided to start an art thread, because I need a place to post my random doodles. I probably won't be posting any WIPs, because I prefer to take pictures of finished drawings. Now, here's the art.
    IMG_0150.JPG
    IMG_0124.JPG

2. Bowser
    Slann

Bowser Third Spawning

3. PhoenixTheCat
    Terradon

PhoenixTheCat Well-Known Member

I'm still working on my piece for the comp. Drawing hands is extremely difficult.

Paradoxical Pacifism and Bowser like this.
  4. spawning of Bob
    Skar-Veteran

spawning of Bob Well-Known Member

I hear you, Phoenix. There are libraries of hands in different poses in the web, or usually if I want to draw something I have got no idea about I google "cartoon llama" for example. or "Cartoon Trump". Cartoons seem to distill and capture the most important elements that make a particular thing recognisable. I'll do a few cop sketches of cartoons to get the ideas, then I d better with my own original poses.

I've tried to talk @Hyperborean into doing a hands and feet tutorial in the past, maybe if we beg together?

You might find something else useful here, but I wouldn't stake my reputation on it :)

Otzi'mandias, Warden and Bowser like this.
  5. Warden
    Slann

Warden Tenth Spawning

Interesting way you did the eyes :cyclops:, looking forward to more artwork.