1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blog photos of my lizards

Discussion in 'Personal Paint Logs' started by 1968yearofmetall, Feb 6, 2011.

1. 1968yearofmetall
    Cold One

1968yearofmetall New Member

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000748567816&ref=ts#!/photo.php?fbid=132881216777607&set=o.165711620130089&pid=181443&id=100001671898553

check this out...

2. SeBM
    Terradon

SeBM New Member

It's pretty hard to see since the picture is a bit blurry but I must say that I would really like to see individual close-ups of both units. I also suggest you get something like a photobucket account a post direct links to your pictures so we can easily see and eventually comment on your painting. I would definitely take the time to look at better pictures because what can be seen looks very good!!!!

3. 1968yearofmetall
    Cold One

sry, i cant sign up to photobucket, need to be 14 years...

4. SeBM
    Terradon

SeBM New Member

That is so weird... You need to be 14 to sign up to photobucket but you can expose your life on Facebook at any age... Weird weird weird rules on those websites uh!

5. Lazoxoatl
    Saurus

Lazoxoatl New Member

You don't have to sign up to photobucket, look:

Just right-click on the photo and there will be something like "show the picture" (i don't have english version of the browser, so I am not sure about the name of the function) and then just copy-paste URL into [pic] tags.

6. 1968yearofmetall
    Cold One

what launguage do u use?? Í´m not sure i understand how u mean...

7. strewart
    OldBlood

strewart Well-Known Member

It also depends on your browser... In firefox, it is the top option and it is 'View Image'.

Also, I commented on this photo in the facebook group. They look good, but yes clearer photos would be nice.

8. Lazoxoatl
    Saurus

Lazoxoatl New Member

Well, I am from Czech Republic and I have my browser in czech version (and I wan't able to find language setting).

Yes... That is it: View Image ;) Didn't cross my mind when I was thinking about the proper translation ;)

For taking pictures I recommend: light (probably most improtant), "makro" function on the camera (well not for "group photos" like this) and delayed shot (which helps to prevent the blurryness caused by button pressing shake)... And of course some tripod can come in handy.