1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Plog problem

Discussion in 'Ideas, problems and feedback' started by Jepserios, Jun 18, 2015.

1. Jepserios
    Cold One

Jepserios Well-Known Member

Hi! Have just started playing lizardmen and recently crushed my ogre friend 3 games in a row. Is lore of shadows leagal?^^

My question is; how do i create a plog? Im eager to share my ideas and photos of my army.

Thanks, Jepserios

2. Caprasauridae
    Stegadon

Caprasauridae Well-Known Member

With the new website, it's super easy! Just start a thread like you did here, name it something like "Jepserios' Super Awesome Painting and Modelling Blog!" and then use the "Upload a File" button at the right lower corner of the screen, next to the "Post Reply" button and choose the images you want to post. You don't need to use hosting services like Photobucket, as the images are uploaded to the Lustrian Online server. You can even update pictures from your phone!

Then, as you update, I think it's also a good idea to update the topic title, so that people know that you have added more stuff. To do this, click the "Thread Tools" drop down menu at the upper right corner of a thread you started, and choose "Edit Title". Super easy!

Good luck with your plog, I'm looking forward to see some pictures of your models!

3. Jepserios
    Cold One

Waow! Thank you! I will start uploading when ive painted my first model(the carnosaur).
    Will take some time though, becouse age of sigmar is near... Oval and round bases;-) or maybe ill just post som pictures of my progress! Many thanks!

Caprasauridae likes this.
  4. Caprasauridae
    Stegadon

Caprasauridae Well-Known Member

No problem. Posting Work In Progress pictures is a good idea, too. Kindles the interest of the viewers and you can also get lots of helpful advice. Also, sometimes I just can't wait to share the fruits of my labour...

5. Jepserios
    Cold One

Hehe that sound like me;-) sometimes i cant bare to wait;-) like now... I said i would create a plog when i finished my carnousaur... What happened:p and thanks again