1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Portable painting station?

Discussion in 'General Hobby/Tabletop Chat' started by Zirilian of the Claw, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Zirilian of the Claw
    Saurus

Zirilian of the Claw Well-Known Member

Evening, my friends. I am in need of a good portable "paint station", especially before the 8th. I was considering maybe a tackle box, probably one that benefits Fly Fishers that make their own lures. Still though, I am open and looking for other options. I have looked at Frontier Wargaming's and like the overall look and setup, but even if I ordered today it will most likely not arrive in time.

Thoughts?

Warden, n810 and Ritual like this.
  2. Ritual
    Skar-Veteran

Ritual Well-Known Member

There's always the GW hobby box?

3. The Red Devil
    Stegadon

The Red Devil Defender of Hexoatl Staff Member

I guess this all comes down to if it needs to have a dedicated "paint area" as well. If it does not, I would look for a cheap small plastic toolbox. Mainly as you will be able to pack things neatly into it, and get with everything you need from paint to basing materials. If you repack the basing material into smaller portions, and only bring the colors you know you will use, you should be able to get away with a very small toolbox.

Bowser, Warden, n810 and 1 other person like this.