1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Post your work stations

Discussion in 'General Hobby/Tabletop Chat' started by brokbrok, Oct 13, 2011.

1. brokbrok
    Cold One

brokbrok New Member

I saw T'hinker'er's work station in another thread and it got me thinking of this. So, everyone post your workstation. Cleanest one loses.

My sprawls across a desk, a table, two book shelves, and the surrounding floor is stacked with things. My finished Blood Angels army is kept in a tablewar case on the other side of the room, no space available for it here. If I'm working on terrain I generally have to commandeer the living room or garage.
    6241790632_29f628e0e9_o.jpg

Here's the air brush and spray paint area. The actual airbrush isn't in the scene, it's drying on a counter top just behind the camera. You see my girlfriends silk screen crap as well as my casting stuff and a bowl of dog food all spread out.
    6241790614_17d664ae05_o.jpg

2. strewart
    OldBlood

strewart Well-Known Member

Haha I've seen these threads before. I have a bookshelf almost exactly the same as yours! It used to be on my desk as well, but it was too tall in my current house so it is now on another wall.

desk2.jpg