1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question about the new Kroxigors

Discussion in 'Painting and Converting' started by Orangecoke, Feb 7, 2009.

1. Orangecoke
    Skink

Orangecoke New Member

Are the heads seperate from the bodies? I like the bodies but not the faces, was thinking of converting with diff heads.

2. asrodrig
    Carnasaur

asrodrig New Member

I believe they are. They come in 3 pieces: the head, the body, and the weapon. You can mix and match to get different looking Kroxis.

3. Orangecoke
    Skink

Orangecoke New Member

cool thanks. If anyone wants to snap a quick pick while assembling, Id be curious to see how the head joins with the body.

UPDATE: ok, looking at them again in the book I guess that part is pretty obvious :)

4. msinosic
    Kroxigor

msinosic New Member

The new Kroxigor come in 5 pieces:

Torso
    Head
    Arms/Weapon Pole
    Weapon
    Tail

There are 4 different blister packs but of course you can mix and match tails, weapons and heads with any torso without too much trouble.

5. adam
    Jungle Swarm

adam New Member

i like the heads it is a big improvment to the older ones warhammer models in general used to look a bit cartoony such as the dark elfs having hands as big as there heads (whats that all about?) the new kroxigors represent there characteristics now, the old kroxigors were not much bigger than a saurus and there backs looked like if they were to fall over it would snap but the games-workshop are realy inproving all the minitures and now the models are starting to look more realistic . :D