1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question. Gaza Flotilla

Discussion in 'General Hobby/Tabletop Chat' started by Tom_Yanovich, Jul 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tom_Yanovich
    Jungle Swarm

Tom_Yanovich New Member

I'd like to ask you about the Israeli situation which, as you know, is getting more and more serious by the day. I know there are many unknowns at this point, but do you accept Israel's argument of self-defense?

2. Skrox
    Cold One

Skrox New Member

This is your very first post on the lizardmen forums? Are we popular enough that middle east PR firms are paying people to register and propagandize? Awesome, though a little transparent.

What you should have done is come up with a new 8th edition compatible scenario where one large army surrounds one small army while a second small allied army tries to boat in reinforcements. Complete it with special rules for the boats and pictures of one that you have as a WIP. That would have been smooth.

Then after people have commented, helped suggested improvements, and actually played your scenario (With battle reports!), you slip in "oh man, this is totally like the gaza flottilla, I didn't even notice" and "aren't jews totally like 5 foot tall blood thirsty rats?" or whatever warmongering and/or racist crap you are thinking of propagating.

They are all trying to kill each other, and they will self defend each other to death. We are here to imagine living in a world of never ending bloodshed, not be reminded of the one we already live in.

3. Arli
    Skink Priest

Arli Moderator Staff Member

Skrox,

That is probably one of the best posts that I have seen in ages. Good work!

4. Caneghem
    Carnasaur

Caneghem New Member

Well played Skrox!

My favorite post in a while.

5. Gor-rok
    Terradon

Gor-rok Member

Skrox, I raise my glass to you. That was both succinct and hilarious. :D

Salute!

6. Sammy the Squib
    Salamander

Sammy the Squib Member

Very good reply indeed.

The downside is that this is a bot and so will not see your reply, although I'm keeping it here for pure awesome :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.