1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rawr! New Seraphon Player

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by BinaryCat, Aug 23, 2016.

1. BinaryCat
    Skink

BinaryCat Member

Heyas everybody! Longtime Warhammer player here - mostly 40k. Played Skaven in 8th ed WFB and AoS, and with the General's Handbook I've been really getting back into it. I started a new Seraphon army a few weeks ago and I'm loving them.

I'm currently running pretty much all Saurus and big dinos, and getting them all painted up in a fiery meteor/comet inspired paint job. :D

2. n810
    Slann

n810 First Spawning

Welcome to Lustria man. :D

BinaryCat likes this.
  3. Essmir
    Chameleon Skink

Essmir Well-Known Member

Welcom to lustria! Allways nice with new faces :)

BinaryCat likes this.
  4. Bowser
    Slann

Bowser Third Spawning

Welcome aboard! I want to see pics when those guys are all painted! That sounds amazing! And we don't even mind if you showcase some of the 40k and skaven stuff. Cool models always draw us in!

BinaryCat likes this.
  5. BinaryCat
    Skink

BinaryCat Member

Awesome! I'd be happy to share some pictures of my army in progress. I've only got my first Scar-Vet on a Carnosaur finished and a bastilodon just needing his base lava'd up, and I'm starting on my first unit of Saurus Guard (command team first, of course - gotta get the important dudes painted). I don't consider myself a very experienced painter (I don't have a single fully painted army >.>), but I'm pretty pleased with how those two turned out. Most of my other armies are very mechanical (AdMech, Iron Hands, Necrons, and even Skaven to some extent), so it's been fun painting these.

Warden and Bowser like this.
  6. Bowser
    Slann

Bowser Third Spawning

No experience no problem! Lots of tips and tricks around here. I definitely want to see the Necrons! Have always liked those guys!

BinaryCat likes this.
  7. InfamousBeany
    Cold One

InfamousBeany Well-Known Member

Welcome to the Fun Comet fellow scaly bro!

Looking forward to seeing this red hot painted army of yours, sounds awesome!

Like Bowser says, make yourself at home in our cosy little Seraphon section, we have some great sample lists and tacticas for your perusal.

Hope to see you around!

Warden, Bowser and BinaryCat like this.
  8. Scalenex
    Slann

Scalenex Keeper of the Indexes Staff Member

Welcome to the forums!

Whatever your needs are, we got you covered.

Painting and converting. We got you covered. Tips and techniques, honest but polite critiques and models to inspire you. We got it.

Gameplay. We cover tactics, list building and battle reports for 8th Edition Warhammer, 9th Age Warhammer, Age of Sigmar Warhammer, and Kings of War.

We have fiction, aka fluff pieces. It's mostly 8th Edition/Age of Sigmar but we welcome all fluff. It doesn't have to be reptilian, it doesn't even need to be gaming.

And We got forums to talk about memes, Star Wars, and whatnot.