1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS Remembering key abilities

Discussion in 'Seraphon Discussion' started by Sovsa, Nov 22, 2019.

1. ILKAIN
    Skink Chief

ILKAIN Well-Known Member

I wish... formatting is unalterable and half is cut off no matter how I play with it. ill just look it up when I get home. thanks for the effort though, I appreciate it

Imrahil and Erta Wanderer like this.
  2. ILKAIN
    Skink Chief

ILKAIN Well-Known Member

3. Guzzer
    Saurus

Guzzer Active Member

That is very cool - will keep it in mind.
    Though going to try and request them as simple as possible as it more along the lines to make things easy to read.

I did find: http://www.brokenegggames.com/age-of-sigmar-compatibles/age-of-sigmar-compatible-tokens.html

But damn that price is a bit heft.. (for me) $70USD.. though I might 'look' at what tokens they're providing.. and add a few Seraphon specific ones to my list.

4. Antisense
    Skink

Antisense Active Member

You'll very quickly get the hang of this and be playing correctly and with savvy before you know it! While early on, it definitely feels overwhelming (to me too!), this is actually part of the joys of playing Warhmmer. It's not only the journey of learning your army, but the process of learning to "think like a Seraphon General". This is combat style of the Seraphon, to issue commands in the command phase, and cast spells to mitigate the damage that you foresee taking in immediate future. It'll be all the more satisfying down the road and you'll feel more like a wise and ancient Slann for it!

Erta Wanderer likes this.