1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Returning Scar Vet

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by JackwolfskinK, Nov 3, 2015.

1. JackwolfskinK
    Saurus

JackwolfskinK Member

Hello, my names Jack, and I'm a returning Lizardmen collector.
    I've been inactive both online and with my hobby in general for quite a few years until earlier this spring.
    I've since collected and painted an AoS Chals army, and have just recently begun 40k.
    But with the new rebrand of 'Seraphon' I'm drawn back to the lizards that I loved and knew so well.

I'm a hobbyist first, only picking up gaming with the introduction of AoS (not here for gaming though just the miatures, please don't hate on me for loving the new system :( ).

Some of you may be familiar with some of my sculpts, I see Rikard is still lurking here! Has been many years since we last spoke though.

But anyway I'm rambling. I'm signing up here because I Intend to start up a new lizards collection and wish to share them with those who will appreciate my cold blooded works :)
    Hope to speak with you all soon and get sharing some stuff.

Crowsfoot likes this.
  2. ASSASSIN_NR_1
    Carnasaur

ASSASSIN_NR_1 Well-Known Member

Welcome!

I don't think anyone will hate on you because you love the new system, but all might just not agree with you.

Crowsfoot likes this.
  3. n810
    Slann

n810 First Spawning

hi, Jack.
    Welcome to Lustria. ;)

4. JackwolfskinK
    Saurus

JackwolfskinK Member

I apologise that sounded perhapa a little extreme and don't mean to get off on the Wrong foot here.
    Basically I'm here to talk about the hobby but if there are those here who are also embracing AoS that's great. I've been met with a less friendly reception regarding the game elsewhere.
    Any how thankyou for the welcome folks :)

Crowsfoot likes this.
  5. Sensei
    Skink

Sensei Member

Welcome back!
    If you want to share your collection I would suggest starting a paint blog, I always love to see the personality people put into their armies.

6. Scalenex
    Slann

Scalenex Keeper of the Indexes Staff Member

Welcome to the forums!

We strive to be welcoming to all game systems that use Lizardmen here.

Crowsfoot likes this.
  7. Crowsfoot
    Slann

Crowsfoot Guardian of Paints Staff Member

Welcome, we have a Seraphon section which is full of advice, discussions and tactics for AOS so no you won't be hated you will be welcomed, I too am a painter first but AOS has got me gaming and with the release of our battletome on the 7th you won't be alone in starting a new army, I'm already dreaming off colour schemes!

Get a blog started in the painting section and post some of your sculpts, I can't wait to see them.