1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Returning to the game after 3-4 years of playing WoW

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Quillum, May 25, 2009.

1. Quillum
    Saurus

Quillum New Member

Yeah, its sad, but I spent a good long time playing that god awful, soul eating game...but in any case, I quit that game and have been playing Warhammer Online so much that it made me pull out my old books (bought all the army books from around the time the new Wood Elves book came out). I've been reading more and more, visited the Midwest Headquarters GW shop to chat with the staff there as well, and have decided to come back o the game.
    For the past week or so, I've been browsing this forum for tips on tactics and strong army builds, and I have to say there's a lot that I just didn't realize! In any case, I hope to be able to contribute to the community here while at the same time getting advice on play styles.

Long winded introductions, woo! :rolleyes:

2. asrodrig
    Carnasaur

asrodrig New Member

Welcome, welcome to our site! I hope you have a good time browsing the forums with everybody!

3. Suppe
    Kroxigor

Suppe New Member

SOUNDS JUST LIKE ME!!! Used a little to much time on WoW... tried a 10 days trial on War (Warhammer online) and fell back to painting warhammers tho I played 40k before I've started as Fantasy player.
    Welcome :p

4. strewart
    OldBlood

strewart Well-Known Member

Greetings, welcome to the forum! It is indeed a very valuable source to get opinions from different players all round the world and see things you wouldn't have thought of. Enjoy your time in the real world before another game eats you up. :p