1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sacred Host of Ynetski, Venerable Slann Mage Priest.

Discussion in 'Painting and Converting' started by Iggy Koopa, Jul 21, 2009.

1. Iggy Koopa
    Chameleon Skink

Iggy Koopa New Member

Here's my completed army. My display board is about 75% done but wanted to take some pics and post 'em tonight so you guys could have a look. Let me know what you think.

Iggy Koopa

Attached Files:

2. Credge
    Skink

Credge New Member

Hey! That was my idea!

I'm loving it all. That's awesome stuff. What did you make the temple/big stone building out of? Foam? It looks great!

3. Thebestlazyguy
    Saurus

Thebestlazyguy New Member

*hangs head in shame* wow thats an amazing army. the color choices are great and your skink conversions are really clever lol. im ashamed to even call myself a hobbyest (sp?) after seeing this. cant wait to see what else you add to your army!

4. Iggy Koopa
    Chameleon Skink

Iggy Koopa New Member

Yes, the temple is made of insulation foamboard. I used a standard foam cutter (can be purchased at hobby lobby, michael's, etc) to cut it to shape along with the obelisk. I still need to add a few more trees here and there and it'll be 100% done. Next I will finish the carnosaur, scar vet on cold one, and chakax. That way I can opt to go either magic or hand to hand... I'll post pics from our tourney this weekend. Thanks for the compliments!

Iggy Koopa

5. strewart
    OldBlood

strewart Well-Known Member

Wow that is indeed a great looking army, good work! I really like the stegadon and the water effect on the bases.

6. Barotok
    Terradon

Barotok New Member

Nice pics, thank you for sharing. Your display board is a great idea as well.

I think that is one of the most fitting reditions of Chakax that I've seen to date. Nice work on that!

7. Lycanthrope
    Saurus

Lycanthrope New Member

Nice army and really nice steg!

Also, would it be one of those hot wire cutters you alluded to in your second post?

8. snowywlf
    Cold One

snowywlf New Member

I have to add my compliments. Phenomenal army! This is, I think, what most of us aspire to when we first start collecting. A beautifully painted army that is unique, has lots of flavor and is something we can be very proud of.

I have most of my army assembled right now, but I'm having a heck of a time with a color scheme. Thanks for the pics, I love seeing such great work!

9. KroxigorsFTW
    Razordon

KroxigorsFTW New Member

I always do... *hangs head in shame*

Anyway, AWESOME! army, great work, i especiallylike the skinks and the Steg. Now you've got me torn between the "true blue" of LM and the 'unfluffy' multi colours....
    Keep up the good work!

10. giant stegadon
    Saurus

giant stegadon New Member

thats probably one of my favorite stegadons ive seen.

11. Bakatron
    Skink

Bakatron New Member

Ok, I <3 your skinks :D