1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

KoW Salamander Statistics

Discussion in 'Salamanders Discussion' started by BAE, Jul 7, 2016.

1. BAE
    Razordon

BAE Well-Known Member

Fred le gaucher posted on the Mantic Forums a link to brilliantly helpful google sheet that calculated how many wounds each of your units should expect to cause per attack (and to the side, the consequent expected damage per 100 points spent). It takes into account TC, CS, Piercing etc., as well as the opponents De, so it is quite thorough! The conversation can be found here:

http://vb.manticforum.com/forum/kings-of-war/general-discussion-aa/251752-kings-of-math

I downloaded the sheet and fixed a few of the incorrect formulas. As it only looks at attacking stats, some unit types (like Anvils) come out looking decidedly average, so I thought it might be useful to analyse defensive statistics as well. I've added two sheets, one looking at the % chance of a unit routing given a certain amount of damage and the other looking at the % chance of a unit routing given a certain number of hits on the unit (which then takes into account TC, CS, Piercing of an attacker, and the defense value of your unit). I've also put in the values for (nearly) every Salamander unit to help everyone here analyse their army lists. Enjoy! (if you like stats...)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11w5fZFtn6oKHRGud9OPKUkszFacyliJNONk6mD9q32M/edit?usp=sharing

p.s. I've kept it as 'View' so that people can't accidentally break it. Feel free to download and edit your own copy though!

Bowser and Crowsfoot like this.
  2. Itepixcauh
    Carnasaur

Itepixcauh Stranded Ghekkotah Staff Member

That is so amazing, Thanks! Very insteresting indeed