1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Salamanders howdy

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Brodee, Sep 27, 2016.

1. Brodee
    Jungle Swarm

Brodee New Member

Starting a Salamanders army for a tourney in April, thanks to the KoW community on facebook. Someone mentioned this great site, and just the little bit i've read is great. I look forward to future discussions!
    Thanks!

2. Bowser
    Slann

Bowser Third Spawning

Welcome aboard! The KOW conversations are starting to pick up! Hopefully we get even more salamanders!

NIGHTBRINGER likes this.
  3. NIGHTBRINGER
    Slann

NIGHTBRINGER Second Spawning

Welcome to Lustria. I'm sure you'll find lots of great content on here. Enjoy the site! :)

Bowser likes this.
  4. Crowsfoot
    Slann

Crowsfoot Guardian of Paints Staff Member

Welcome aboard the more KOW players we can get the better, head over to the Salamander section for tactics and some battle reports.

I have Salamanders, undead and goblins all are a work in progress atm

Bowser likes this.
  5. Scalenex
    Slann

Scalenex Keeper of the Indexes Staff Member

Welcome to the forums!

Our Kings of War section is pretty small, but it's growing rapidly. We are building a good stable of Salamander players. We welcome Salamanders, Lizardmen, and Seraphon here. Whatever your needs are, we got you covered.

Painting and converting. We got you covered. Tips and techniques, honest but polite critiques and models to inspire you. We got it.

Gameplay. We cover tactics, list building and battle reports for 8th Edition Warhammer, 9th Age Warhammer, Age of Sigmar Warhammer, and Kings of War.

We have fiction, aka fluff pieces. It's mostly 8th Edition/Age of Sigmar but we welcome all fluff. It doesn't have to be reptilian, it doesn't even need to be gaming.

And We got forums to talk about memes, Star Wars, and whatnot.