1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scum and villainy game thread

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Revered_Guardian, Nov 27, 2009.

1. Revered_Guardian
    Troglodon

Revered_Guardian New Member

The survivors sat on the logs by the fire, throwing accusations at each other about todays happenings.

General Strewart broke out `SILENCE! Those beasts! They knew exactly where we were heading! They knew exactly what we were looking for, and they knew exactly what our strategy was!`

Exodial spoke `There is a traitor among us! Perhaps more!`

Kroxigor intervened `What makes you thing that there is a traitor among the 11 survivors of the battle! Perhaps you are trying to get us to kill each other!`

Accusations flew all around, the voices carrying on into the night. Dumbledore sat, mesmorized by the fire and the memories.
    -----

Strewart looked down the pass of the forest. There were many options for his small, 200 man fighting force to take, but he rather liked the right path. `We will be heading in that direction, 5 minutes of rest.

As multiple men slinked into the forest to do their business, he spoke with the others

`Look here men, we need to get to ostagar :)P) to relieve it of the siege of chaos warriors. There aren`t that many, but the town itself has almost no warriors.`

As he continued on with tactics, the rest of the man sharpened their weaponry before he gave the order to move out once again.
    ----

1 hour later. The band was marching through the forest, quiet as death. Strange grunts came from all directions, dismissed by the soldiers as pigs...but the veterans suspected far worse....

Immediately the forest exploded into a violent frenzy, beastmen leaping out of the forest in ambush, spilling the blood of the marching men. Immediately Strew reacted `FORM UP! SHIELD WALL!`

The force made a circle, frantically trying to hold off the vile beasts of chaos. The forest exploded as a minotaur smashed through the line, a wave of beastman rushing through. It became a chaotic melee. No ranks, Just you, alone in a sea of chaos and blood.
    ----

The fight raged on until almost 3 quarters of his force had been slain. Decapitating the gore infront of him, Strew screamed `Break the line! We must get out of this! There are too many!`

Immediately Hellbreaker and Eternity warden rushed forwards at the gors infront of them. Hellbreaker slammed the beast aside with his shield, Kroxigor coming behind and finishing it off. Blocking a blow, Eternity warden brought his halberd around, tripping the gor with it before slamming it down on the beasts head. A minotaur rushed towards them, Stew bravely slaying it with a decapitating blow from his 2 handed sword. Of course, they had more weapons, but they preferred to use these ones.

Eventually the warriors broke the line, bloody and tired, they rushed out of the forest and into the clearing, rushing for a hill in the distance....the beastmen didn`t follow them.

SPECIAL RULES: Strew is the general and commander! Every vote he makes counts as 2!

Vote like this to lynch a player, only one per day

Vote: Revered_Guardian

you can take back your vote, but if the majority has already been reached, then the person is doomed!

ALIVE
    Strew
    Hellbreaker
    Eternity warden
    Kroxigor01
    Exodial
    Dumbledore
    Dreadgrass
    Celtic
    Conwar
    Novatomato
    Bryannabo

DAY 1

2. Dreadgrass
    Ripperdactil

Dreadgrass Member

*Emerges from the Gloom

REPORTING IN General Sir!

Sergeant Dreadgrass, of the 42nd Imperial Swordsmen Sir!

OOC: will remove rank/ regimental references if preferred, just trying to set a character, this is my first Scum & Villainy!

3. Revered_Guardian
    Troglodon

OOC: your allowed to rank yourselves and say your carrying certain equipement...im not harsh on fluff...

Oh, that goes for everyone except general strew! YOU GET NO CHOICE OF RANK :p

4. Eternity_Warden
    Terradon

Eternity_Warden New Member

Well as you can all tell, my rank is Eternity Warden. Except apparently I have a halberd.

but look!

I now choose to have a Great Weapon. A magic Great Weapon. The Star-Stone Mace to be exact.

Yeah that's right. There's only one of those. so none of you is using it. :meh:

I plan on killing at least one assassin with it. Because he will strike after me.

No exceptions.

Except if I'm asleep. In which case he can kill me, but I will bleed on him. Like... Macbeth.
    He got blood on his hands.

And then you'll all know who killed me. And I will have died for a righteous cause. A worthy sacrifice. :pompus:

5. bryanabbo
    Saurus

bryanabbo New Member

if wede get to choose ill have the mace of ulmunak and the shield of eons

6. bryanabbo
    Saurus

bryanabbo New Member

o and can u cmake something brave about like i save the world from certain doom and everybody praises me but if u dont have time then i understand thats all

7. novatomato
    Razordon

novatomato Member

A rustling in the bushes quickly becomes the image of private novatomato as he emerges, soaked in gor blood, from the foliage.
    "Reporting in general, Sir." he says, saluting crisply then immediately passes out in front of General Strewarts feet.

8. bryanabbo
    Saurus

bryanabbo New Member

o yae im also the rank of a saurus scar veteran

9. hellbreaker
    Troglodon

hellbreaker New Member

General Strewart, Warrior priest Hellbreaker reporting in as alive.
    Good job killing that minotaur, Sigmar himself would be proud.
    I must now, see if the power of sigmar can treat the few alive, but wounded, we have.
    *Puts shield on back and walks away*

(OOC: Just because, I'm a warrior priest, because I said so and I carry a two-handed mace and a shield. :smug: )

10. Eternity_Warden
    Terradon

I will volunteer for the first shift of Guard Duty tonight. I want my sleep to be contiguous. :meh:

11. bryanabbo
    Saurus

bryanabbo New Member

i voulenteer to kill stuff anyone second that

12. Eternity_Warden
    Terradon

What are you planning to kill?

...because if you're planning on slaughtering myself and my valiant allies in this battered band we will not hesitate to string you up from the nearest tree! :mad:

13. bryanabbo
    Saurus

bryanabbo New Member

nono u got it all wrong well actually you got it all right but on the bright side nobody will be stringing anybody

14. bryanabbo
    Saurus

bryanabbo New Member

my friend deadlock wants to join but is to lazy to do it so he asked me if u can take late entries he wants to be a chaos lord mounted on a juggernaut wielding axe of khorne and armor of khorne and shield

15. conwar
    Skink

conwar New Member

Conwar here, reporting for duty! I volunteer to sleep while some-one else takes the watch! I am lieutenant and I carry a pistol and a sword. People say I am the very image of my grand-mother. But that isn't important right now.

16. Revered_Guardian
    Troglodon

(OOC: Just like last times, last minute entries are aloud until the second turn :p...so yes con is in!)

17. bryanabbo
    Saurus

bryanabbo New Member

thx but can u make him die in 1 of the turns cause he couldv signed in and wrote it himself but wat can u do to lazy people

18. strewart
    OldBlood

strewart Well-Known Member

Aww I never get to choose my own rank! Oh well. I'm happy with the great sword, and I am wearing one of those pointy-nosed medieval helmets with a biiiig feather sticking out the top. ;)

Ok boys, clean and sharpen your weapons and keep your eyes focused, if there be a traitor in my midst I want him removed as soon as possible. We cannot afford to lose more men.

19. conwar
    Skink

conwar New Member

(Are you guys talking about me? I sighned in. I'll a said was "And my bow" but the counts anyway right? At least I'm in! Thanks! )

20. Dreadgrass
    Ripperdactil

Dreadgrass Member

Yes Sir General Sir!

*addresses lower ranks ALRIGHT LADIES! You heard the General, lets get rid of that stinkin gore (pun intended) and start looking like the Empires Finest! Eyes sharp lads, who knows how many beasties are about! Keep your wits and watch your backs, your all either smart or lucky enough to've outfoxed these chaos-spawned wretches once tonight so far, keep it tight and lets see if they dare try a second taste of the Emperors steel!

OOC: Not that I believe it makes much difference in this game (please correct me if Im wrong), but Im carrying a buckler, a hand-and-a-half sword, a shortsword and a pistol... all by now cleaned and sharpened to perfection as per the Generals request of course! ;)