1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scum and Villany Death Thread

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Celticfire, Sep 27, 2009.

1. Celticfire
    Chameleon Skink

Celticfire New Member

This is the thread for people who have died in Scum and villany. Nothing is to be said about the game going on. This is just a place to continue role playing. Only post things that will not give anything away to the people up above us.As each setting changes so will each underworld.If this is in conflict with SC i can and will kill this thread.

The Current Underworld:DAVY JONES LOCKER

*poof* where do i be, wait, this canna be... it is. ach, well i guess there do be nothing' for me ta do but wait. *pulls out pipes and starts playing*

2. Thebestlazyguy
    Saurus

Thebestlazyguy New Member

*pop* eh? what's that sound? is it the lulling sound of th' pipes? why yes i think it is! where do i be?

3. Celticfire
    Chameleon Skink

Celticfire New Member

Since ya donna be able ta read da previous pos'. DIS I' DAVY JONES LOCKER. i was bord an wanted to continue da ro' playin' sos i created dis here tread.

4. Eternity_Warden
    Terradon

Eternity_Warden New Member

So here I am, resurrecting the DEATH THREAD!!!

Eternity Warden opened his eyes to a bright light. The pain was gone, and the ground felt as soft as a cloud.
    He looked down and was surprised:

The ground was a cloud.

In the distance some faint shapes were visible, flying through the air.

"Is this Heaven?" he thought to himself.

Then he remembered the sudden agony and abrupt darkness that had sent him to this place.

I definitely shouldn't have done guard duty last night. :p

5. Eternity_Warden
    Terradon

He takes a step forward, and trips on something emitting a horrifying wheeze.
    Looking at the ground, he sees a set of bagpipes, obviously left there by someone... :meh:

However, not being able to play them, he uses them as a pillow. Maybe someone else will arrive who knows how...

6. Eternity_Warden
    Terradon

He was interrupted from his musings by a thump as what remained of bryanabbo appeared in the sky and plummeted onto the cloud next to him. His new visitor seemed disinclined to converse, however, possibly owing to the axe lodged in his skull...

Disappointed, Eternity Warden decided to take a stab at the bagpipes himself.

Bryanabbo dived off the cloud after the third note.

7. Dumbledore
    Ripperdactil

Dumbledore New Member

*Eternity Warden accidentally dislodges one of the tubes from his bagpipes, yet the instrument somehow still seems to work. Upon further inspection he realises that the dislodged pipe is actually a small telescope.

Warden leans over the cloud and has a peek to see what has become of bryanabbo. The little urchin of a man had fallen a great distance, but such a fall from grace was to be expected. He had dived into a great fiery pit and had been collected by some Slaaneshi daemons. Eternity Warden was neither pleased nor displeased to find that the telescope, though small, was of great clarity and allowed him to see every separate hair on bryan's head as well as every convulsing twitch of his face.

Bryanabbo was tied to a stake, his face making strange distortions due to the arcane tortures being wrought upon him. The strangest thing was that his face contained more than a single hint of pleasure and just reward at his own predicament. He soon would not be so satisfied with his torture, however, as behind him Warden could clearly see a Herald of Slaanesh preparing a far more fiendish set of punishments, which bryanabbo would most certainly not enjoy: a full punctuation, spelling and grammar test along with a large vat of absinthe.

Eternity Warden sighed and leaned back onto his cloud, putting down the telescope and reaching for his bagpipes. He had the unusual sense that he had been hearing a narrator's voice in his head for the past few minutes, though the voice seemed to have been gradually fading over the last paragraph. Even if the voice did not go the bagpipes would soon down the voice ou...*

OOC: RIP bryanabbo, you will (not really) be missed (much), (though your battle report was your finest hour).

8. Eternity_Warden
    Terradon

Company!

After such an extended period of solitude, Eternity Warden peers apprehensively from behind a bump in the cloud, zooming in close with his telescope to inspect the limp form of Exodial.
    Perhaps he knows a thing or two about bagpipes? Only time will tell.

9. hellbreaker
    Troglodon

hellbreaker New Member

With a crack of thunder Hellbreaker falls onto the red ground decorated with numerous skulls and bones.
    Rising up from his knees he quickly turns his head around and then freezing. Standing completely still as if time had stopped.
    It also had, but that was unimportant for what was about to happen.
    A single word was heard in the mighty room that he had appeared in in.
    Master...
    Then, his soul was no more.

(Dreadgrass, I applaud you. *bows*

Cheers!)