1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS SDK System, unofficial way to add points to AoS

Discussion in 'Seraphon Discussion' started by Scalenex, Sep 4, 2015.

1. Scalenex
    Slann

Scalenex Keeper of the Indexes Staff Member

I was clued into this after a trip to the Carpe Noctern Forum. An old buddy asked me for Lizardmen army building advice and I just gaped at the crazy hybrid of AoS and WHF that was his army list.

Not sure if it's balanced but as far as I can tell, everyone uses the same mathematical formula.

https://sites.google.com/site/ageofsigmarsdk/pointtables

I haven't tried it, but to me it seems more promising than other Age of Sigmar "fixes" I've seen. Then again some, while wanting balance do not think points are the way to go about it.

2. Caprasauridae
    Stegadon

Caprasauridae Well-Known Member

3. Pinktaco
    Skar-Veteran

Pinktaco Vessel of the Old Ones Staff Member

It's interesting to see how for instance a Slann is quite cheap and Kroak appear super expensive comparedly. A lot of units have near 8th edition point (more or less) and yet templeguards have s super high price compared to saurus warriors and the solardon is just through the roof XD

4. Sebbs
    Cold One

Sebbs Active Member

The few games I've played we used this combined with a wound limit. Came close to a fair and enjoyable game against empire. Until slann starts summoning,.. 3 salamanders in one dice-throw offsets the balance, Karl Franz melted away :oops: