1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS Seraphon vs. Demon special rules

Discussion in 'Seraphon Tactics' started by Aginor, May 15, 2017.

1. Aginor
    Slann

Aginor Fifth Spawning Staff Member

Hey y'all!

My friend @Mesandres asked me about our ability to kick Demon ass.
    I'd say we are good against them, but not good enough that it makes an easy win. In our example we were thinking about a possible future Nurgle army. I think Nurgle has enough wounds and regeneration to cope with it.

While thinking about it I made a list about the abilities that change, and I thought I'd share it with y'all.

Units:

Bastiladon: Searing Beam damage 3 instead of 2 against Chaos Demons
    Skink Starpriest: Summon Starlight in addition to the normal debuff does 1D3 damage against Chaos Demons
    Slann Starmaster: Light of the Heavens forces Chaos Demons to take a second dice for battleshocks and take the worse one
    Lord Kroak: Celestial Deliverance does D6 damage instead of D3 against Chaos Demons
    Chameleon Skinks: Dartpipe hit rolls of 6 or higher do 3 instead of 2 damage against Chaos Demons
    Oldblood on Carnosaur: Sunbolt Gauntlet wound rolls increased by 2 against Chaos Demons

Bataillons:

Sunclaw Starhost
    : Saurus Warriors have damage 2 instead of 1 against Chaos Demons

Did I miss any?

Mesandres, Bowser and Crowsfoot like this.
  2. Bowser
    Slann

Bowser Third Spawning

Looks like a comprehensive list. But yeah, Nurgle comes away prwtty easy with all the regen.

Aginor likes this.
  3. Killer Angel
    Slann

Killer Angel Prophet of the Stars Staff Member

And when you consider all the bonuses Chaos can have against Order armies, our focused bonuses are not so game breaking...

Bowser likes this.