1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS Skirmish

Discussion in 'Seraphon Army Lists' started by Tuxedokman, Oct 15, 2017.

1. Tuxedokman
    Skink

Tuxedokman New Member

Do we have a section for AOS skirmish? Looks like thats the only thing i can talk my close freinds into playing. We all played mordheim years ago and thats as far as i can get them to go lol. So id like to check out the current meta.

2. Lord Agragax of Lunaxoatl
    Slann

Lord Agragax of Lunaxoatl Eleventh Spawning

I'm interested in doing Skirmish before actually getting into AoS, although I was thinking more of doing Fyreslayers than Seraphon because I just can't get to grips with the idea that Seraphon are made of stardust and puff into stardust when they die, rather than being banished back to Azyrheim when they die like the Chaos Daemons get banished back to the Realm of Chaos.

Saminator likes this.
  3. Tuxedokman
    Skink

Tuxedokman New Member

There are alot of things we have had to come to grips with on AoS ....lel...

4. Aginor
    Slann

Aginor Fifth Spawning Staff Member

Well to me it seems the writers themselves are not quite sure if it HAS to be that way. People asked on facebook and the answer sounded as though actually both is possible.

It helped me a lot. I say that perhaps they were purely imagined by the Slann at first, but then *mumblemumble* happened and now there are spawning pools and stuff, and Seraphon can be just called down from Azyr/Lustria/whatever instead of just imagined, since that causes less strain for the Slann.
    Problem solved for me.