1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

slaan plaqin conversions

Discussion in 'Painting and Converting' started by diablarist, Sep 8, 2009.

1. diablarist
    Skink

diablarist New Member

has any one seen any costom hover chairs for the big toad man? im geting a forgworld one from ebay soon, and needed idears for a costom chair or him

2. asrodrig
    Carnasaur

asrodrig New Member

I saw a bloke on the Pyramid Vault who made a big tornado thing that he was riding on.
    My idea is to have him sitting on a pile of skulls.
    I've also seen people model up some Temple Guards to be carrying him on their shoulders.
    What I might personally suggest is going on to ebay and finding one there. I've come across them before, but never bought one. If you could get the old 5th edition one, that would be awesome.

3. strewart
    OldBlood

strewart Well-Known Member

I also got the forgeworld slann, and decided he was way too cool for a normal palanquin. Since he looks really powerful, I decided hell he can make himself float with magical energy! I have some fluff ideas for it as well, but I'm not going to write that up until he is finished, at the moment I am struggling to think of what colour scheme will go well with his palanquin. Maybe a lightning effect on his belly, but then he would look similar to the ride. Anywhere, my thread for it is here:

http://www.lustria-online.com/threads/slann-wip-thread-first-off-palanquin.1257/

Hope you like it.

Edit: Milestone, 1500 posts. Wow I didn't think I was at that much.

4. diablarist
    Skink

diablarist New Member

sitting at my desk today i reliesd that i didnt acculy have to do this, as i made a pefectly good palanquin for the skink SC but nevr got in to useing him, so i riped the throne off and sculped some leaves for him to sit on and hes looking good and im dering whell with another touch, ive driilled his had out and managed to make a deacent hooka so he can puff awayt during a battle :D in game ill count it as itxe grubs or whatever the be called. win.

5. Eternity_Warden
    Terradon

Eternity_Warden New Member

You could fill it with the "Jungle Lotus" from page 35 of the army book. Not only is the Slann obese and lethargic, he's high as well. I don't think he should be allowed to drive his palanquin when he's under the influence. He could hit a temple guard.

6. diablarist
    Skink

diablarist New Member

maybe a desinated skink driver will be in order

7. strewart
    OldBlood

strewart Well-Known Member

Thats what I was going to do with him until I came up with the energy base. Now I'm going to make my second slann the hippy one with a huge bong and be all psychadelic colours. Should be a fun conversion.