1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS Slann Starmaster Assembly and Astrolith Conversion

Discussion in 'Seraphon Discussion' started by gmoney, Sep 2, 2018.

1. gmoney
    Saurus

gmoney Member

Hey guys,

I have 2 questions:
    1. How are you supposed to stick the clear rod from the starmaster model onto the base? Unlike the rippers, the kit doesn't come with anything to hold it in place gw pls.
    2. Do you have any recommendations on what and how to replace the head of the astrolith bearer? The base model has a derpy looking face not gonna lie.

2. Deed525
    Stegadon

Deed525 Well-Known Member

Hi,

1: you are correct - usually underneath the base are a few circular raises (like 4/5 of them or so) basically use a small hand drill (or something sharp) to cut a hole through one - then add the clear stand.

2: again you are correct - I also hate his silly looking face (in fact his entire body is a bit meh) his weapon and pose suck too.
    One of my favourite seraphon heads is the scar-vet on foot (one with a forked tongue) failing that simply a saurus guard head with a few add-one would look good to me.

Koriialstraz and gmoney like this.
  3. gmoney
    Saurus

gmoney Member

GW PLS YOUR STOCK PRICE DIDN'T DOUBLE IN A YEAR SO YOU CAN PULL SOMETHING LIKE THIS WHERE WAS THE QC T_T

Since it's plastic on resin, do you use superglue?

4. Deed525
    Stegadon

Deed525 Well-Known Member

Or you could do what I did with Kroak and make a kroxigor hold him up ;D worked quite well lol.

Yeah resin needs super glue sadly but it’ll do the job

gmoney likes this.