1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So with the start of the new war season

Discussion in 'General Hobby/Tabletop Chat' started by Bracnos, Jun 11, 2016.

1. Bracnos
    Carnasaur

Bracnos Well-Known Member

just wondering who will be running their lizards to tip the scales for the war....just hoping if lots of us use our lizard army it might make them be a bigger part of the lore or at least get us new models...(this one hopes)

2. Phoedinn
    Razordon

Phoedinn Well-Known Member

I'm going to try! Although looking at my local GW the Stormcast are going to steam roll and win every fight they battle in..

Bracnos likes this.
  3. Bracnos
    Carnasaur

Ya i hope i can get my collection ready to get the lizardmen some well deserved glory in this new lore :punch::punch:

Valjeanthebeast likes this.
  4. Fhanados
    Terradon

Fhanados Well-Known Member

I hope I can break out the old lizzies. I'll run bare plastic if it comes to it! The real challenge for me is time - I rarely get the opportunity to go to my nearest store (a convenient 80km away) for some games.

Bowser likes this.
  5. Bracnos
    Carnasaur

i hear you on that my closest one is 50 km away but then there is the extra issue with me not peaking French well so and the closest English store is like and hour away so I really need to be in the mood to get there...and im not most of the time...

Bowser likes this.