1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

7th Ed. Special Characters

Discussion in 'Lizardmen & Saurian Ancients Discussion' started by Craken, Jun 8, 2008.

1. Craken
    Carnasaur

Craken Well-Known Member

Here's a question for everyone, do people like to use special characters like Kroak or not?

I prefer not to use pre-made characters and invent my own characters and story lines. Let me know what you all think.

2. Sammy the Squib
    Salamander

Sammy the Squib Member

I like Kroak I think he's great, but I've never played a big enough game to warrant using him. I always find that I'd rather have 2 2nd Gen Slanns.

I guess you've got to give him a go at some point though, if only for comedy value! :D

3. doulos05
    Jungle Swarm

doulos05 New Member

I think if you're planning on having an Old-blood on a Carnosaur, it's worth the extra points to take Kroq-Gar. He hits harder, he forces leadership tests like a mad-man, and if he dies, you don't have to worry about the Carnosaur suddenly becoming unbreakable.... and immobile. I like the idea of Lord Kroak, but I just don't think he's worth that many points.