1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS Storage and Transport

Discussion in 'Seraphon Discussion' started by Lord Chompy, Aug 12, 2016.

1. Lord Chompy
    Skink

Lord Chompy New Member

hi guys,

So I encountered a slight issue last night building a few of my warriors.

They don't fit into my cases at all unless I put them on their side in the skirmish case which won't get me far. The bases are too wide, tails stick out a little and the spears make them too tall for my normal foam that houses all my games (Malifaux/guild ball/warmachine) without issue.

I also have a massive old style GW case that I can use but will need some better or at least more flexible foam.

What do you guys use?

Also any help on storing and transporting Carnosaurs and Bastildons would be good too lol

2. YZK
    Saurus

YZK Member

I'm using one of those newer 'Ardcases - I had the same issues before, with the old traditional GW cases.
    The new ones have these foam separators that you can push to the side to fit your models in, whatever size they are (I believe it's the same as the skirmish case you're referring to).

3. dwarfepic
    Chameleon Skink

dwarfepic Active Member

My battle case can fit my carno, basi, EoTG, and stego just fine. You just turn the top layer of foam upside down and can fit a carno. Also my carno rider os removable, otherwise this may not be possible.

4. n810
    Slann

n810 First Spawning