1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS Temple of the Serpents Army Kickstarter

Discussion in 'Seraphon Discussion' started by popsghostly, May 28, 2019.

1. popsghostly
    Skink

popsghostly Member

LizardWizard likes this.
  2. Scurvydog
    Saurus

Scurvydog Active Member

If anything it makes me want to make an ogre army instead! Those ogre pirate miniatures just has sooo much character,. The amazons are pretty and the dinos cool, but in my opinion they are a bit more generic looking, but maybe that is just due to the opposing force being so fun and interesting to look at.

Just about every single dinosaur made of plastic looks better than the current seraphon cold ones though...

3. popsghostly
    Skink

popsghostly Member

Yeah those Komodo Dragons and Gator Cannon for the Ogres are pretty kick-ass. I’d get both if my hobby funds weren’t limited.

Totally agree about the Cold Ones. They look terrible so cartoony. I think the previous plastics looked better. That’s my priority with the KS, get me decent Cold One riders...

4. Quindominus Rex
    Jungle Swarm

Quindominus Rex New Member

Those brutosaurs would be awesome lizardmen mounts, but lets be real the actual prizes here are the gator cannon and shooshka models. ;o

5. ILKAIN
    Skink Chief

ILKAIN Well-Known Member

while those look pretty impressive, Im more in love with the Fallen kingdoms set., I wish I had learned of it in time to back it. im hoping they allow purchases after the fill the kick starter order.