1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Seven Houses of the Khâzad, by Sergio Artigas [Lotr]

Discussion in 'General Hobby/Tabletop Chat' started by Karak Norn Clansman, Mar 28, 2019.

1. Karak Norn Clansman
    Troglodon

Karak Norn Clansman Well-Known Member

Ladies and gentlemen, I want to share something extraordinarily well crafted with you. It is a true gem of fantasy, carved by the skilled hands of master artist Sergio Artigas (whose gallery is well worth a look). Here, you will find a learned and imaginative exploration of Middle-Earth's Dwarves like you never have seen before. It is a magical, and it is golden, and it is true to the spirit of the setting.

If ever you are looking for inspiration to craft historically based fantasy settings, then this is a source of purest water to drink from.

If ever you wanted to see the Dwarrows of Tolkien's world brought to life and carefully expanded upon the canon Legendarium, then this is for you.

You have found the Halls of Stone.

Be welcome to leave master Artigas a comment under the artworks on Deviantart, and stay tuned for something special... ;)

2. Warden
    Slann

Warden Tenth Spawning

I have these images saved in my computer's archives :)

I really liked this artwork. Being a fan of the LOTR dwarfs, it is great that Sir Sergio has been able to bring the dwarf houses to life!

3. Paradoxical Pacifism
    Skink Chief

Paradoxical Pacifism Well-Known Member

That's some fantastic fluff and drawings by that guy. I especially adore the Stiffbeards!

Crowsfoot likes this.
  4. Karak Norn Clansman
    Troglodon

Karak Norn Clansman Well-Known Member

@Warden : Good initiative! The more backups, the better.

Indeed it is great! :)

@Paradoxical Pacifism : Aye!

Ladies and gentlemen, we have a bladed update for the Dwarrows, sporting marvellous patterning, ornaments and the usual hefty dose of historical reference styles:

[​IMG]

Be welcome to leave master Artigas a comment under the artworks on Deviantart, and stay tuned for something extraordinary... ;)

5. Imrahil
    Slann

Imrahil Thirtheenth Spawning

Awesome swords, nice variety.

Grrr, Imrahil