1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Stronghold - Destruction Grand Alliance Website

Discussion in 'General Hobby/Tabletop Chat' started by Gareth, Sep 2, 2016.

1. Gareth
    Jungle Swarm

Gareth New Member

Hi folks, I'd just like to share news that the venerable Stronghold recently relaunched as a website for all factions of Destruction in Age of Sigmar - so if you're a fan of Orruks, Grots, Ogors, Gargants, Toggoths or even the mysterious Fimir please come take a look! [​IMG]

The Stronghold: http://www.the-stronghold.com

Some features of the new site:

- Modern community and forum software with dedicated blogging system
    - Gallery of Destruction showcasing around 100 fully painted armies and over 2000 images
    - Warscrolls index listing all Destruction warscrolls with the ability to rate and review them
    - Tribes database sharing info about members' tribes with game result tracking
    - Base size guide providing the recommended round or oval base sizes for your Destruction minis
    - Video playlists of the greatest Destruction videos on YouTube, Stronghold videos on the way too
    - Podcasts summary of all Destruction-focused episodes across a variety of popular shows
    - Twitter feed actively highlighting the best Destruction tweets on Twitter daily
    - Newsletter covering the latest goings on in the Destruction community
    - Monthly competitions starting this month
    - and more!

Hope you like what you see at the Stronghold and decide to leave Order behind and join the growing forces of Destruction!

Thanks [​IMG]
    Gareth

Warden and Bowser like this.
  2. Gareth
    Jungle Swarm

Gareth New Member

3. Bowser
    Slann

Bowser Third Spawning

I think I may have to check this out! First O need some Orruks!

4. Warden
    Slann

Warden Tenth Spawning