1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This thread is to discuss the End Credits of End Game

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Scalenex, May 1, 2019.

1. Scalenex
    Slann

Scalenex Keeper of the Indexes Staff Member

I will say that I would recommend people who have not seen Infinity War to not bother sitting through all the credits. It's not worth it. The movie is good, and that is what really matters.

The end credits "scene" was so subtle, so small that many in the movie theater thought that the theater employees cut the film off early. I checked online, they did not.

I sat through all the credits just to see the Marvel logo and hear some rhythmic tapping of metal on metal.

I think this was just as homage to Tony Stark making his first suit in the very first Iron Movie and nothing more BUT the Internet of course has speculation that Phase Four of the Marvel universe, whatever Phase Four will look like will involve something that involves something important being constructed out of metal.

Unrelated aside. Apparently Spiderman Far Home is officially the last movie of the Marvel universe phase three, even though Infinity War is the spiritual ending to Phase 3.

Never mind that tangent. Must stay on topic. Is the end credit "scene" important or not?

2. Ritual
    Skar-Veteran

Ritual Well-Known Member

Presume you meant Endgame...

I'd say the credits are worth it up to when they start scrolling, the homages with the characters and their respective actors "signing off" is a nice touch.

3. Scalenex
    Slann

Scalenex Keeper of the Indexes Staff Member

My bad. Infinity War and Endgame are essentially part one and two of the same movie so I lump them together in my head.

That part was nice, but it only took a couple minutes. It was a very long wait to get past the craft services table credit and all the hair and makeup people to get to the end credit "scene"

4. NIGHTBRINGER
    Slann

NIGHTBRINGER Second Spawning

From what I have read/heard, that is exactly what it was. Admittedly, I didn't stick around long enough to actually hear it myself.