1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TikTaq'To Model

Discussion in 'Painting and Converting' started by asrodrig, Dec 10, 2008.

1. asrodrig
    Carnasaur

asrodrig New Member

I've decided to start making my own TikTaq'To model, using a plastic Pteranodon toy. Here's what I have so far, in case you were interested:

(And to give you an idea of how big it is...)

th_DSCN1498.jpg

That was before I put the current modifications on it.
    So anyways, I was wondering if anyone had any feedback, or if anyone had any information on TikTaq'To that will help me make a really cool model.

Attached Files:

2. Ninjaskink
    Cold One

Ninjaskink New Member

My only suggestion would be to make sure you can rebase it if necessary. If they make Terries Flying Cav like was discussed in the rumors thread, or if they make TiqTaq'To a flying monster or whatever, the base may need to match. Also, I'd try to find out what the mounted skink is carrying before adding the weapon arms... if only out of caution.

3. lord marcus
    Skink

lord marcus New Member

that teradactyl is a bit big to represent a terradon, don't you think. i mean, its like three times the size of the usual one, pretty damn unrealistic.

4. asrodrig
    Carnasaur

asrodrig New Member

I disagree. Think about it: if you have a Saurus, which is a quite a bit heavier than a Skink, riding a Terradon, you need it to be a lot bigger to carry the weight.

5. Aparach
    Troglodon

Aparach New Member

You could think of TicTaq'Tos Terradon as a "father of all Terrandons" :p when explaining the size ;)

6. To-neh of LaTigra
    Saurus

To-neh of LaTigra New Member

But TikTaq'To is a skink character, not a Suarus character. He is just a muscley skink, that's why he looks different in the pics, but he is definetly a skink.