1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS Tournament help

Discussion in 'Seraphon Army Lists' started by Throak, Sep 21, 2017.

1. Throak
    Jungle Swarm

Throak New Member

Hello everyone, my name is David, I have a tournament in a local store on October 7 and I need some help, the tournament will be 1000 points and the missions will be:

-Blue in the heart
    -Duality Mortal
    -Batalla by the passage

I have the whole range of Seraphon available and painted, in my play area, there is a little variety, Death, Stormcast, Khorne (Mortals), Sylvaneth, many Orcs and wild orcs, thank you very much in advance, greetings to all

Ritual likes this.
  2. Tokek
    Chameleon Skink

Tokek Well-Known Member

That is a really interesting set of missions in terms of list building at a low points level. I am going to assume basic GHB2017 with slight liberties on the names which perhaps you have transcribed slightly incorrectly?

Knife to the Heart - you need enough models to have 5 on each of the objectives which is hardly difficult. The slight trick is that if you want to capitalise on an advantage to teleport-grab an objective for the win it really helps if you still have a unit with 5+ models left on turn 3.

Duality of Death is all about tough Hero / Behemoth models being able to crash in on those objectives and hold them. Possibly with screening units to protect them while you rack up the points. A non-behemoth hero holding the objective also heals wounds - this should combo very nicely with the Incandescent Rectrices.

Battle for the Pass gives an advantage to big units of 20+ which only have to get a toe within 6" to take the objective away from any unit smaller than 20 in size no matter how many models they have within 6".

The list of likely opponents shows a need for some decent rend to avoid awful matches but if there that has to be balanced against the need for bodies to do scoring duties.

Perhaps something like this with a bit of an emphasis on mobility?

Allegiance: Seraphon
    Leaders
    Skink Starpriest (80)
    Saurus Oldblood (120) - General - Command Trait : Mighty War Leader - Greatblade - Artefact : Incandescent Rectrices
    Units
    20 x Skinks (120) -Boltspitters & Star Bucklers
    40 x Saurus Warriors (360) -Spears
    2 x Salamanders (80)
    Behemoths
    Stegadon (240)
    Reinforcement Points (0)

Ritual likes this.
  3. Throak
    Jungle Swarm

Throak New Member

Thank you very much for the quick response, apologize my English, you use a translation page, your list I liked it a lot, I'm going to try it this week, again thanks

Ritual likes this.