1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

<----- Tremendous

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Tremendous, Oct 3, 2008.

1. Tremendous
    Jungle Swarm

Tremendous New Member

Hey all! Well I've been playing Lizardmen for about 4 months now. (Was playing OK for about a year but sold em to be more competitive) Just recently found this site and I've loved the information I've gotten. So I decided to join up. I have some unconventional lists that have granted me some serious success... and epic failures. I also like to do battle logs. So expect alot of long winded battle reports of those successes and failures. lol!

Finally, please feel free to be brutally honest about my lists and tactics. If you think they're terrible please say so. I wont get better if you hold back your opinion because your worried about hurting my feelings. lol!

-Tremendous :meh:

2. Ninjaskink
    Cold One

Ninjaskink New Member

Welcome to the site. Please feel free to share as many long winded reports as you'd like. It'll be good to see a few unconventional lists to find out what ideas you can bring to the jungles that we may not have come up with already. And I hope the ideas already presented can help you put a few more marks in that W column.

3. Sammy the Squib
    Salamander

Sammy the Squib Member

Welcome to the site dude! :)

4. Craken
    Carnasaur

Craken Well-Known Member

Welcome