1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS Video on ghb impressions

Discussion in 'Seraphon Discussion' started by Blitzkriyg, Jun 24, 2019.

1. Blitzkriyg
    Temple Guard

Blitzkriyg Well-Known Member

Hey guys, I know a lot of people are giving their impressions at the moment , I put up a video the other day and thought I'd share it with you guys.

LizardWizard and ASSASSIN_NR_1 like this.
  2. LizardWizard
    OldBlood

LizardWizard Grand Skink Handler Staff Member

I agree. Thanks for the video.

Razordon's nerf was harsh.

Double Shadowstrike is very worth it. Shadowstrike in general does tend to have a rough match vs Idoneth Eels though.

The Seraphon Lores were a bit of a disapointment. Their one saving grace is that the Slann can swap between them in those rare cases where that niche spell is applicable. Would have also much preferred prayers.

3. Blitzkriyg
    Temple Guard

Blitzkriyg Well-Known Member

I need to buy more rippers for my double shadowstrike haha and yeah, prayers would have been great, I expected them over spells. My main opponents are bloodthirsters and ghoul kings that always strike first, we really don't have an answer to the big heroes, which is what we really need. If like to see kroak casting roll change reverted and maybe points drop, he should be to casting what ghoul kings are in combat

LizardWizard likes this.
  4. LizardWizard
    OldBlood

LizardWizard Grand Skink Handler Staff Member

Yeah, at one event lighting stuck and someone did 80+ mortal wounds to a demon list and then Kroak got hard nerfed. It was unearned.