1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion (Warhammer 2) Legendary Lord Lore - Lustria Online's calling?

Discussion in 'Fluff and Stories' started by Paradoxical Pacifism, Sep 24, 2019.

1. Paradoxical Pacifism
    Skink Chief

Paradoxical Pacifism Well-Known Member

So there's a very popular mod on the steam workshop titled "Legendary Lord Lore." It basically adds more flavorful text to a game that's already immersive with its tidbits of world-building and characterization. The mod seeks to add even more by prompting narrative events whenever your legendary lords reach far-flung lands.

It's pretty cool, but atm, it's bare-bones with a rather limited amount of legendary lords having these narrative events/prompts. The modder is seeking help from creative writers and asking them for submissions. Thereafter, he'll be able to add them into the mod, so you don't need to know coding in order to contribute; just writing.

So... what do y'all say, fellow lizards?

2. Scalenex
    Slann

Scalenex Keeper of the Indexes Staff Member

If anyone wants to submit something to them, I'm willing to proofread it and provide suggestions. If a would-be writer is not especially concerned with getting 100% of the credit, if people want to crowd source a Total War fluff generator, I will sticky such a discussion.

3. bOdziO Wolf
    Ripperdactil

bOdziO Wolf Well-Known Member

Looking at the list it looks like Tehen is covered and there is also a couple of additional stories done by one our forum members, @Oh_Man already :)

EDIT: The co-author to be exact :O

4. Oh_Man
    Kroxigor

Oh_Man Well-Known Member

Haha sup guys. I should have posted this thread myself.

Yes, very welcoming of contributions! I'm working on Gor-Rok and Nakai at the moment.

Aginor, Scalenex, Paul1748 and 3 others like this.
  5. bOdziO Wolf
    Ripperdactil

bOdziO Wolf Well-Known Member

Great! I need to install it someday with some mods that increase difficulty when I finish my current campaign :)

6. Oh_Man
    Kroxigor

Oh_Man Well-Known Member

I just got the mod working on vortex campaign as well as mortal empires now.

7. Paradoxical Pacifism
    Skink Chief

Paradoxical Pacifism Well-Known Member

Nice! I appreciate this very much as someone who prefers the vortex campaign.

Oh_Man likes this.
  8. Oh_Man
    Kroxigor

Oh_Man Well-Known Member

Big update today for the Shadow and the Blade DLC. Lots of exciting new features. Previously the mod only had one capability: triggering a lore event for bringing a legendary lord to a specific region. For example, bringing Teclis to Altdorf would give you this:
    [​IMG]

Now, you can get lore by building landmarks, like this:
    [​IMG]

You can get lore by killing legendary lords with other legendary lords, like this:
    [​IMG]

And you can get lore by maxing out your settlements, like this:
    [​IMG]

But there are still many lore events still to write! Here is an infographic showing how much is still to be done:
    [​IMG]

You can look at what is currently available here. Contributors are welcome and can post their lore here!

Enjoy!

Last edited: Dec 17, 2019