1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Warhammer online pages

Discussion in 'General Hobby/Tabletop Chat' started by Benman, Apr 7, 2009.

1. Benman
    Skink

Benman New Member

I used to have some pages about my Warhammer hobby. But due to moving to another internetprovider i lost them and i did not have backups. So this week i decided i redo them: http://www.xs4all.nl/~benman/warhammer/

Still WIP. Lizardmen is clickable. :)

2. strewart
    OldBlood

strewart Well-Known Member

Your paintwork is very good, but I do think there is a touch too much colour. The Slann and the Temple Guard look particularly cool.

3. asrodrig
    Carnasaur

asrodrig New Member

I'm fine with most everything except the red and green spear heads, and the bright turquoise javelin hafts. The standard in your unit of Saurus could also be toned down a bit, I think. Other than that, it looks real good!

4. Benman
    Skink

Benman New Member

Flashes tend to make things look rather bright. On the battlefield the colors look quite allright. I made my Lizardmen quite colorfull. Because otherwise they become rather dull as most gamers tend to paint them dull green, dull blue, very often just dark colours.
    For the spear and halberdtips i choose red and green obsidian, rather than the black one.
    As for the javelins. I thought to give them some unfamiliar look as Lustria is so much different from the other continents when it comes to vegitation and such.
    Lustria is all about gold, colored birds (feathers), natural (colored) minerals and stone. That's why it is visited and rampaged by almost all races of the world.

Green Obsidian

web27.jpg

Red Obsidian
    http://tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:ZgZ ... C_0057.jpg