1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS What have I just read?

Discussion in 'Seraphon Discussion' started by Seraphandy, May 3, 2019.

1. Seraphandy
    Razordon

Seraphandy Well-Known Member

Please help me out by confirming that, in an entire article regarding summoning in this months WD, there was not one mention of Serephon.

Not once......

And its 'our thing'........

How rude........

Womboski and LizardWizard like this.
  2. ravagekitteh
    Skink Chief

ravagekitteh Well-Known Member

I think the article was more about the process of working out a system for summoning, and the inclusion of Karanak and Nurgle summoning is more to do with the fact Karanak has it on his Warscroll and Nurgles’ is probably the most interesting summoning mechanic (exchange one spell for 3 summoning points isn’t exactly the most interesting thing to write).

But yes, they did just write an article on summoning without us. Be offended, be very offended. Or take it as proof of future updates that mean it isn’t necessary. It’s up to you really.

3. Just A Skink
    Skink Chief

Just A Skink Well-Known Member

Oops. I was a little late to the party. I just posted a link to a YouTube video where you can sneak a peek of the sad article. It's in the "New *rumor*" thread of Seraphon Discussion.

But, yes, rather disappointing that Seraphon didn't get an honorable mention at least.

Womboski, Seraphandy and LizardWizard like this.
  4. Seraphandy
    Razordon

Seraphandy Well-Known Member

It's a little bit like GW just hope that Seraphon will 'go away' if they dont mention them. It must actually be an effort to exclude Seraphon in their publications, but they manage it so well........