1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS What should I get next?

Discussion in 'Seraphon Discussion' started by claymore36, Sep 16, 2017.

1. claymore36
    Saurus

claymore36 Active Member

I'm trying to figure out what to add to my army next. As of now I have 60 saurus warriors, 25 saurus guard, 15 saurus knights, scar-vet on carno, oldblood on carno, 2 scar-vets on cold-ones, sunblood, astrolith bearer, eternity warden, 5 chameleon skinks, 2 salamanders, 6 skink handlers, skink starseer, 2 skink starpriests, and 2 stegadons.

I'm considering either ripperdactlys or a bastiladon. I eventually plan to add a slann but I'm not sure if I want to start building a shadowstrike or just go with bastiladon and not require any future skink purchases. Thoughts?

2. Mark Sinosich
    Cold One

Mark Sinosich Active Member

Sounds like you are missing... Skinks, Bastiladon,, Razordons, Rippers, Slann.

All are quite good in the current meta.

Build some lists that you want to play and see what is most common across those lists, start there and work you way to the rest.

3. claymore36
    Saurus

claymore36 Active Member

I'm interested in all of those but the skinks, I just really don't like the skinks models. I think I'll just proxy a Slann for now and go for either a bastiladon or rippers first. I like the razordons and slann but hate resin and finecast models, I don't even like using my old metal sallies and chameleon skinks if I can avoid it, and every unit I use without plastic models is kitbashed. Sadly my preferences for saurus aren't particularly competitive. On the bright side I only play casually, then again my two main opponents run a stormcast army and a skyre army respectively...