1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who Am I?

Discussion in 'General Hobby/Tabletop Chat' started by sevensevensare49, May 24, 2011.

1. sevensevensare49
    Kroxigor

sevensevensare49 Member

My mother in law recently picked up a bunch of Warhammer models from a garage sale. Problem is, there's a boatload of these guys, spread across WFB, 40K and LOTR, and I've no idea what most of them are.

So if you can help me identify them I'd really appreciate it!

1) Dark Elf?
    P1030899.jpg
    2) OOP Dwarf Axemen
    P1030902.jpg
    3) OOP Drawf Crossbowmen
    P1030904.jpg
    4) Some sort of Dwarf Slayer
    P1030905.jpg
    5) Another Slayer
    P1030906.jpg
    6) Dwarf with Hammer
    P1030907.jpg
    7) I'm thinking this guy is the unit Champ for the Axemen above?
    P1030908.jpg
    8) Either Eldar or Dark Eldar - they're all metal under a decent paint job.
    P1030909.jpg
    9) Eldar/Dark Eldar troops. There's a few more, just not in one piece.
    P1030910.jpg
    10) An early version of the Dark Eldar beastmaster maybe?
    P1030911.jpg
    11) Some kind of Eldar/Dark Eldar Sorceress?
    P1030912.jpg
    12) Underneath the hideous paint scheme, I'm sure they're some sort of Chaos Space Marines.
    P1030913.jpg

2. strewart
    OldBlood

strewart Well-Known Member

Wow some of these models sure bring back memories for me. I know a lot of them.

1. Its a Lahmian Bloodline Vampire, from 5th/6th edition.

2. 3. 7. These guys I'm not 100% on, but I am 99% sure they are from the 7th edition warhammer starter box that had Dwarfs vs Goblins.

4. 5. Yeah they look like old Slayers, 5. looks very very old!

6. Not sure, either a character or warmachine crew.

8. These are the old Dark Eldar Incubi! IMO very nice models, came out about 1998. I only have one myself, but he still stands with my Lord's retinue nicely even with new models.

9. Yep, the first plastic Dark Eldar Warriors.

10. This is an old HQ choice Dark Eldar I believe.

11. Another Dark Eldar HQ choice, could be used as a lord. Would still work as an HQ choice in the new book. I also have her, nice model.

12. Yep, these guys are very old chaos plague marines!

Hope that helps, interesting little collection you found!

3. sevensevensare49
    Kroxigor

sevensevensare49 Member

that's awesome strewart thanks so much! I was thinking of using the Vampire for a alternative Dark Elf Sorceress - and no converting necessary! The Battle for Skull pass Dwarves don't have crossbows with them from memory so I'm guessing they're 6th ed or earlier, considering the age of the rest of the models in the collection.

Funny enough I did a google search on Dark Eldar Incubi and the first page I got sent to had a picture of the DE Lord with the staff!

There's a whole lot more in the box too, stay posted for more pics as i sort through them! (mostly Chaos Space Marines and LOTR guys from the looks of them.)

4. strewart
    OldBlood

strewart Well-Known Member

Hmm ok the reason I suggested Skull Pass was because they look like clip together models in the photos and like they have not a lot of detail. Dwarfs are the range I'd be least familiar with though so I could well be wrong.

No worries with the rest! :)