1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Don't have enough monsters? Or just want to show off your painting skills. Why not try entering the Monster Mash! - Click here for more info.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion who would win in a fight; Gor-Rok the Great White Lizard vs Grimgor Ironhide?

Discussion in 'Fluff and Stories' started by GN93, Jul 10, 2018.

1. GN93
    Jungle Swarm

GN93 New Member

i cant imagine Grimgor getting past Gor-Rok's defence. (probably biased opinion though, cuz he is my favourite character)

Crowsfoot likes this.
  2. Crowsfoot
    Slann

Crowsfoot Guardian of Paints Staff Member

Well we have done Hero battles me and my son and more often than not Grimgor won.

GN93 likes this.
  3. Killer Angel
    Skink Priest

Killer Angel Well-Known Member

as much as I like Gor-Rok, i tend to give it to Grimgor.
    But the mighty orc would consider Gor-Rok a good fight.

GN93 likes this.
  4. Scalenex
    Skink Priest

Scalenex Keeper of the Indexes Staff Member

I always thought of Grimgor as the orcish version of a Mary Sue in the minds of GW writers. Grimgor cannot lose.

Didn't he interrupt a fight between Karl Franz and the Everchosen where he knocked the Everchosen unconscious with one headbutt? He also has slaughtered effectively infinite Skaven.

That said, I'm sure Grimgor would consider Gor-Rok a satisfying fight. It might even keep him satisfied for two weeks.

GN93 and Killer Angel like this.
  5. Warden
    Skink Priest

Warden Well-Known Member

+1 to this. Not sure if there is much that could bring him down in the lore.

... though this brings up an interesting question: Who is the best fighter in the warhammer world lore? (hard question to answer, especially when you start considering mounts).