1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS Will Arcanodons and Thunderlizards be allowed back in our armies?

Discussion in 'Seraphon Discussion' started by Nielspeterdejong, Oct 2, 2016.

1. Nielspeterdejong
    Terradon

Nielspeterdejong Well-Known Member

So a while back I bought the cool looking Dread Saurian, and even though me and my little brother have yet to put it together, we love how the design looks.

However, I was googling a bit and saw that in the past we had the Thunderlizard, as well as the apatosaurus looking Arcanodon. Does anyone know if they will ever be allowed back in age of Sigmar? Would be cool to make a huge Dinosaur army with those guys!

2. Killer Angel
    Slann

Killer Angel Prophet of the Stars Staff Member

I don't think it's going to happen.
    There are still some armies waiting for their AoS battletome, so any addition to Seraphons will have to wait.
    But who knows? Maybe we will receive a xmas gift like a single new model, or the return (with a new minis) of an old one, as it happened with Grombrindal the White Dwarf.

Anyway, for big brand new dinos the best hope is Forge World

3. PJetski
    Chameleon Skink

PJetski Active Member

I'm hoping for a Seraphon 2.0 Battletome with a Kroxigor Hero, a different Skink Hero riding a Troglodon, a Skink hero riding a Terradon/Ripperdactyl, updates to the Engine of the Gods and Slann Starmaster to make them more useful in a world without infinite summoning, and unique battle/command traits + spell lore + artifacts/treasures + more battalions.

Is that too much to ask for? :p

Accidental Cultist and Bowser like this.
  4. Nielspeterdejong
    Terradon

That would be amazing! :D

5. Bowser
    Slann

Bowser Third Spawning

A Kroxigor hero, with a battalion would be an amazing addition!

6. N1nj4
    Jungle Swarm

N1nj4 New Member

Was scrolling through the wikis and found this:

• Nakai the Wanderer: Sacred Kroxigor of the First Spawning.
    Nakai is an albino Kroxigor with unusually thick skin, even for a Kroxigor. In the siege of one of the temple cities, Nakai held off five legions of daemons by himself until the arrival of reinforcements. He disappeared after the battle and was believed dead, but has reappeared numerous times since then, often arriving at a temple-city shortly before it is attacked. Many Skink priest implies that he may actually be an avatar of Quetzl and will one day return to fight for Lustria once again. He once fought alongside Tehenhuain and the red-crested skinks against the Skaven.

Pretty Please GW?

Bowser likes this.
  7. N1nj4
    Jungle Swarm

N1nj4 New Member

And this:
    • Tiktaq'to: Master of Skies, The Eye in the Heavens.
    Tiktaq'to is Master of Skies, a pre-eminent position amongst the Skink Chiefs, answerable only to the Skink Priests and the Slann Mage-Priests themselves. He is a master of strategy and directs many Terradon patrols in their constant vigils, intercepting intruders, outflanking and destroying forces many times their own size. He is mounted on Zwup, the mightiest of the Terradons.

Bowser likes this.
  8. Nielspeterdejong
    Terradon

Sadly I think they replaced him by making him a slightly different alpha Terradon rider. The master of the skies I believe?

9. N1nj4
    Jungle Swarm

N1nj4 New Member

Yes, the terradon alpha has the title of 'Master of the skies' which has taken the spot for poor Tiktaq'to. Personally I think they should have made the 'master of the skies' a generic hero like Gor-rok becoming the Sunblood or Chakax becoming the Eternity warden, instead of an alpha.

Bowser likes this.