1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wizgamer

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Wizgamer, Jun 22, 2013.

1. Wizgamer
    Cold One

Wizgamer New Member

Hey all,

I've been interested in Warhammer Fantasy/40K for quite a long time and have recently started a LM army. I have played several games with proxy in place of actual models (due to the rumoured new book!).

Actually won my first match last week against the father-in-law (he was playing WoC). I say won but we only had time to play two turns! Helping my win was using a horde of 40 saurus (with spears) and a horde of 50 skinks! Also was fielding Tetto'Eko and a slann priest with temple guard unit, steg, ancient steg, razordon, 2 lots of 5 cham skinks, 2 lots of 10 skink skirmishers and 3 jungle swarms. Oh, also Scar Veteran with Gold Sigil Sword and Pidgeon plucker. Turning point was my lowly saurus warrior champion challenging and taking out his cavalry champion (who was on a barded mount!). Slann mage-priest took lore of death (loremaster). The lovely purple sun came down and got me another 12 power dice from the wounds caused!!! Promptly miscast on the next roll!!! BOO!!!

I'm looking forward to chatting to a lot of you in the future

For the Old Ones
    Wizgamer