1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Your painting / work area.

Discussion in 'General Hobby/Tabletop Chat' started by Iggy Koopa, May 26, 2010.

1. Iggy Koopa
    Chameleon Skink

Iggy Koopa New Member

Hey all,

Thought this might be a good one since we're all into this hobby. Since we are all painters / modelers / artists in one way or another, I thought it might be cool to see everybody's paint area that they have grown accustomed to. I know, at one point, I had to unload and load all my paints and hobby supplies every time I sat down because it was at the kitchen table... Now I have my own office and use a side of my desk for my painting area. Let's see what everybody's paint area looks like... Surely if you play this game you have one and I guess you could say the person with the messiest area is the most established... or I guess you could say they're just messy. LOL! Either way, let's see what you got!

Enjoy! Also... notice the miscellaneous warhammer boxes in the background underneath the OTHER side of the desk...

Attached Files:

2. Gerdion
    Skink

Gerdion New Member

Cripes. My work area is so disorganized. Mayhaps I'll clean it up a bit first and then post a picture, ehehe...

3. Guardian of Hexoatl
    Temple Guard

Guardian of Hexoatl New Member

Here's my work area lol it's were I do anything Warhammer related. It's pretty cluttered but Semi-organized :)

Attached Files:

4. strewart
    OldBlood

strewart Well-Known Member

Well, I FINALLY remembered this thread and took the time to take a photo.

desk2.jpg

Yep, that small section of desk between paint box and keyboard is my actual work area..

Attached Files: