1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

8th Ed. Your "standard" 1500 pts List with Slann?

Discussion in 'Lizardmen & Saurian Ancients Army Lists' started by Carnivorous, Sep 17, 2011.

1. Carnivorous
    Skink

Carnivorous New Member

Hello

I am still a fairly new player and so far have been fielding 1000 pts.
    Now I have a 1500 pts battle coming up this week. Of course I searched the forums a bit so this is not very original. Still I would recommend your views on perhaps tweaking the following.

Slann, Life
    -Mysteries, Rumination, Cupped Hands

24 Saurus, StB, Musc.

10 Skinks

10 Skinks

20 Temple Guard, FC

5 Cham. Skinks

5 CoC

Razardon, extra handler

Razardon, extra handler

1502 points

Note on my choices: I usually try to make all comers lists but the reason I took Razardons is because my friend plays Ogres. I though about switching one into a Sally to deal with Gnoblars (although based on new book he doesn seem to like them as much). I threw in the CoC to have at least one hammer in the game. I could take out the skinks and CoC in lieu of 2x20 Saurus and another unit of Cham skinks. But I just find that List to be extremely static (three big blocks Saurus and really not much else). Also I think the skinks might be more help against an army without much armor...and possibly against a Giant that I expect to find in his List.

One last though, possibly taking out the CoC for a Shammy and more Skinks, or even another Sally?Razardon?

Thanks