1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS 1000 Points Army (Thunder Lizards/Koatls Claw)

Discussion in 'Seraphon Army Lists' started by Phylosoraptor, Apr 19, 2021.

1. Phylosoraptor
    Jungle Swarm

Phylosoraptor New Member

Hey Folks!

for several days i'm trying to build an army for 1000 Points. This is my approach:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

++ **Pitched Battle** 1,000 (Order - Seraphon) [1,000pts] ++

+ Leader +

Saurus Scar-Veteran on Carnosaur [210pts]: [Koatl's Claw] Dominant Predator, Celestite Warspear, Eviscerating Blade, General

Skink Priest [70pts]

Skink Starpriest [120pts]: 2. Hand of Glory

+ Behemoth +

Bastiladon [220pts]: Solar Engine

+ Battleline +

Saurus Knights [100pts]: 5 Saurus Knights, Celestite Warspear, Saurus Knight Alpha, Stardrake Icon Bearer, Wardrummer

Saurus Knights [100pts]: 5 Saurus Knights, Celestite Warspear, Saurus Knight Alpha, Stardrake Icon Bearer, Wardrummer

Saurus Warriors [180pts]: Celestite Spear, Saurus Warrior Alpha, Stardrake Icon Bearer, Wardrummer
    . 2x 10 Saurus Warriors: 2x Powerful Jaws

+ Allegiance +

Allegiance
    . Allegiance: Seraphon
    . . Coalesced: Koatl's Claw

+ Game Options +

Game Type: 1000 Points - Vanguard

++ Total: [1,000pts] ++
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Some thoughts:
    Additional units: got an EotG, two Stegs,some Saurus Knights and Warriors, Astrolith Bearer and a Trogolodon with Priest.
    I have a version where i choose the Thunderlizards and use the EotG, a Steg as General and a Bastiladon and some Kinghts/or skinks. The problem with this build is the lack of countering magical spells and getting objektives (the main problem with monster heavy armys :(). If you have some suggestions for a 1000p Thunder Lizards Build feel free to post them :)